Psalms, psalm 37
- A Psalm of David. Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
- For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
- Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
- Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
- Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
- And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
- Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
- Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
- For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
- For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
- But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
- The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
- The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
- The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
- Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
- A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.
- For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.
- The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
- They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
- But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.
- The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.
- For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.
- The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
- Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.
- I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
- He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.
- Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.
- For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
- The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.
- The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
- The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
- The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.
- The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.
- Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
- I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
- Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
- Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
- But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
- But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
- And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
Выбор перевода и языка