- To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
- Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
- Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
- That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
- They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
- They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
- But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
- So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.
- And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.
- The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2022