- A Psalm of Asaph. The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
- Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.
- Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
- He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.
- Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
- And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.
- Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God.
- I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me.
- I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.
- For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
- I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
- If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.
- Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
- Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
- And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
- But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
- Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
- When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
- Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
- Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
- These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
- Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
- Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
Выбор перевода и языка