Psalms, psalm 145
- David's Psalm of praise. I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
- Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
- Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
- One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
- I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.
- And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.
- They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.
- The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
- The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
- All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.
- They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power;
- To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.
- Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
- The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.
- The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.
- Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
- The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.
- The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
- He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
- The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.
- My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2023