- To the chief Musician upon Shoshannim, A Psalm of David. Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.
- I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.
- I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.
- They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.
- O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.
- Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord GOD of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.
- Because for thy sake I have borne reproach; shame hath covered my face.
- I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.
- For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.
- When I wept, and chastened my soul with fasting, that was to my reproach.
- I made sackcloth also my garment; and I became a proverb to them.
- They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the song of the drunkards.
- But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
- Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.
- Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me.
- Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
- And hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in trouble: hear me speedily.
- Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies.
- Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries are all before thee.
- Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.
- They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.
- Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.
- Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.
- Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.
- Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.
- For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.
- Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.
- Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.
- But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.
- I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
- This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.
- The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God.
- For the LORD heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners.
- Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.
- For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession.
- The seed also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love his name shall dwell therein.
Выбор перевода и языка