- A Psalm of David, to bring to remembrance. O LORD, rebuke me not in thy wrath: neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.
- For thine arrows stick fast in me, and thy hand presseth me sore.
- There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin.
- For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me.
- My wounds stink and are corrupt because of my foolishness.
- I am troubled; I am bowed down greatly; I go mourning all the day long.
- For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease: and there is no soundness in my flesh.
- I am feeble and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart.
- Lord, all my desire is before thee; and my groaning is not hid from thee.
- My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.
- My lovers and my friends stand aloof from my sore; and my kinsmen stand afar off.
- They also that seek after my life lay snares for me: and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long.
- But I, as a deaf man, heard not; and I was as a dumb man that openeth not his mouth.
- Thus I was as a man that heareth not, and in whose mouth are no reproofs.
- For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.
- For I said, Hear me, lest otherwise they should rejoice over me: when my foot slippeth, they magnify themselves against me.
- For I am ready to halt, and my sorrow is continually before me.
- For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.
- But mine enemies are lively, and they are strong: and they that hate me wrongfully are multiplied.
- They also that render evil for good are mine adversaries; because I follow the thing that good is.
- Forsake me not, O LORD: O my God, be not far from me.
- Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation.
Выбор перевода и языка