Psalms, psalm 5
- To the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, A Psalm of David. Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.
- Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
- My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
- For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
- The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
- Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
- But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
- Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.
- For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.
- Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.
- But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
- For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2023