- To the chief Musician, A Psalm or Song of David. Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
- As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
- But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
- Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
- A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.
- God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.
- O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah:
- The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel.
- Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary.
- Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy goodness for the poor.
- The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.
- Kings of armies did flee apace: and she that tarried at home divided the spoil.
- Though ye have lien among the pots, yet shall ye be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold.
- When the Almighty scattered kings in it, it was white as snow in Salmon.
- The hill of God is as the hill of Bashan; an high hill as the hill of Bashan.
- Why leap ye, ye high hills? this is the hill which God desireth to dwell in; yea, the LORD will dwell in it for ever.
- The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.
- Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.
- Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
- He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death.
- But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses.
- The Lord said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea:
- That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same.
- They have seen thy goings, O God; even the goings of my God, my King, in the sanctuary.
- The singers went before, the players on instruments followed after; among them were the damsels playing with timbrels.
- Bless ye God in the congregations, even the Lord, from the fountain of Israel.
- There is little Benjamin with their ruler, the princes of Judah and their council, the princes of Zebulun, and the princes of Naphtali.
- Thy God hath commanded thy strength: strengthen, O God, that which thou hast wrought for us.
- Because of thy temple at Jerusalem shall kings bring presents unto thee.
- Rebuke the company of spearmen, the multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the people, till every one submit himself with pieces of silver: scatter thou the people that delight in war.
- Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.
- Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah:
- To him that rideth upon the heavens of heavens, which were of old; lo, he doth send out his voice, and that a mighty voice.
- Ascribe ye strength unto God: his excellency is over Israel, and his strength is in the clouds.
- O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.
Выбор перевода и языка