- To the chief Musician, A Song or Psalm. Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands:
- Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious.
- Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.
- All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah.
- Come and see the works of God: he is terrible in his doing toward the children of men.
- He turned the sea into dry land: they went through the flood on foot: there did we rejoice in him.
- He ruleth by his power for ever; his eyes behold the nations: let not the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah.
- O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of his praise to be heard:
- Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved.
- For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.
- Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins.
- Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.
- I will go into thy house with burnt offerings: I will pay thee my vows,
- Which my lips have uttered, and my mouth hath spoken, when I was in trouble.
- I will offer unto thee burnt sacrifices of fatlings, with the incense of rams; I will offer bullocks with goats. Selah.
- Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.
- I cried unto him with my mouth, and he was extolled with my tongue.
- If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:
- But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.
- Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.
Выбор перевода и языка