- To the chief Musician on Neginoth upon Sheminith, A Psalm of David. O LORD, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.
- Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.
- My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long?
- Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.
- For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?
- I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.
- Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.
- Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping.
- The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.
- Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2022