Psalms, psalm 114
- When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language;
- Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion.
- The sea saw it, and fled: Jordan was driven back.
- The mountains skipped like rams, and the little hills like lambs.
- What ailed thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest? thou Jordan, that thou wast driven back?
- Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams; and ye little hills, like lambs?
- Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob;
- Which turned the rock into a standing water, the flint into a fountain of waters.
Выбор перевода и языка
© Библия Онлайн, 2003-2023