- Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.
- Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
- And when I come, whomsoever ye shall approve by your letters, them will I send to bring your liberality unto Jerusalem.
- And if it be meet that I go also, they shall go with me.
- Now I will come unto you, when I shall pass through Macedonia: for I do pass through Macedonia.
- And it may be that I will abide, yea, and winter with you, that ye may bring me on my journey whithersoever I go.
- For I will not see you now by the way; but I trust to tarry a while with you, if the Lord permit.
- But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost.
- For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.
- Now if Timotheus come, see that he may be with you without fear: for he worketh the work of the Lord, as I also do.
- Let no man therefore despise him: but conduct him forth in peace, that he may come unto me: for I look for him with the brethren.
- As touching our brother Apollos, I greatly desired him to come unto you with the brethren: but his will was not at all to come at this time; but he will come when he shall have convenient time.
- Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
- Let all your things be done with charity.
- I beseech you, brethren, (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and that they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints,)
- That ye submit yourselves unto such, and to every one that helpeth with us, and laboureth.
- I am glad of the coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus: for that which was lacking on your part they have supplied.
- For they have refreshed my spirit and yours: therefore acknowledge ye them that are such.
- The churches of Asia salute you. Aquila and Priscilla salute you much in the Lord, with the church that is in their house.
- All the brethren greet you. Greet ye one another with an holy kiss.
- The salutation of me Paul with mine own hand.
- If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.
- The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
- My love be with you all in Christ Jesus. Amen. The first epistle to the Corinthians was written from Philippi by Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus and Timotheus.
Выбор перевода и языка