- And thou shalt make an altar of shittim wood, five cubits long, and five cubits broad; the altar shall be foursquare: and the height thereof shall be three cubits.
- And thou shalt make the horns of it upon the four corners thereof: his horns shall be of the same: and thou shalt overlay it with brass.
- And thou shalt make his pans to receive his ashes, and his shovels, and his basons, and his fleshhooks, and his firepans: all the vessels thereof thou shalt make of brass.
- And thou shalt make for it a grate of network of brass; and upon the net shalt thou make four brasen rings in the four corners thereof.
- And thou shalt put it under the compass of the altar beneath, that the net may be even to the midst of the altar.
- And thou shalt make staves for the altar, staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with brass.
- And the staves shall be put into the rings, and the staves shall be upon the two sides of the altar, to bear it.
- Hollow with boards shalt thou make it: as it was shewed thee in the mount, so shall they make it.
- And thou shalt make the court of the tabernacle: for the south side southward there shall be hangings for the court of fine twined linen of an hundred cubits long for one side:
- And the twenty pillars thereof and their twenty sockets shall be of brass; the hooks of the pillars and their fillets shall be of silver.
- And likewise for the north side in length there shall be hangings of an hundred cubits long, and his twenty pillars and their twenty sockets of brass; the hooks of the pillars and their fillets of silver.
- And for the breadth of the court on the west side shall be hangings of fifty cubits: their pillars ten, and their sockets ten.
- And the breadth of the court on the east side eastward shall be fifty cubits.
- The hangings of one side of the gate shall be fifteen cubits: their pillars three, and their sockets three.
- And on the other side shall be hangings fifteen cubits: their pillars three, and their sockets three.
- And for the gate of the court shall be an hanging of twenty cubits, of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen, wrought with needlework: and their pillars shall be four, and their sockets four.
- All the pillars round about the court shall be filleted with silver; their hooks shall be of silver, and their sockets of brass.
- The length of the court shall be an hundred cubits, and the breadth fifty every where, and the height five cubits of fine twined linen, and their sockets of brass.
- All the vessels of the tabernacle in all the service thereof, and all the pins thereof, and all the pins of the court, shall be of brass.
- And thou shalt command the children of Israel, that they bring thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamp to burn always.
- In the tabernacle of the congregation without the vail, which is before the testimony, Aaron and his sons shall order it from evening to morning before the LORD: it shall be a statute for ever unto their generations on the behalf of the children of Israel.
Выбор перевода и языка